Til alle medlemmer av NFDV:
Også i år har NFDV fått tilbud om å nominere to hudleger til stipend for å delta på AADs kongress, som i 2020 vil holdes i Denver. (se under)
Interesserte medlemmer, som må være godkjent spesialist, bes sende inn en hyperkort søknad til firstname.lastname@example.org så snart som mulig, men ikke senere enn 20.8.2019.
Petter Gjersvik, leder i NFDV
On behalf of the International Affairs Committee of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), it is my pleasure to invite your society to participate in the 2020 AAD Annual Meeting Registration Scholarship program by nominating two qualified candidates.
Offered to dermatologists from countries outside the United States and Canada, scholarship recipients receive:
- Waiver of the non-member registration fee for the 2020 AAD Annual Meeting March 19 – March 24, 2020 in Denver, Colorado
- Admission to one ticketed half-day course
- Invitation to attend the International Scholarship Reception and Dinner with AAD leadership on Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Invitation to attend the International Member Reception on March 20, 2020
The criteria for scholarship applicants is as follows:
- Must be a board-certified dermatologist
- Nominated by their national dermatologic society
- Only two applicants per country
- Have a letter of recommendation signed from an officer of a national dermatologic society (PDF format preferred) attached to the online application.
- Has not received an international scholarship from the AAD in the past
Applicants will be contacted in October, 2019 regarding the status of their applications. The deadline to submit applications and nominations for the 2020 meeting is September 1, 2019.
Bruce H. Thiers, MD, FAAD
Chair, International Affairs Committee