This new series of important sessions focus on the most commonly encountered and critical to recognize areas within neuroradiology. Utilizing a practical and often case-based approach, attendees will enjoy the best educators reviewing the most need-to-know material for anyone who interprets imaging of the brain, head and neck, spine, or who performs functional or pediatric neuroradiology. This will be great information and review for any practicing radiologist. Additionally, international attendees will be invited to our new on Tuesday morning, June 2nd, as an opportunity to connect and network with colleagues from around the world.
The Passport to Neuroradiology Basics and Essentials Experience includes:
- Sunday, May 31: Evening Welcome Reception
- Monday, June 1: All day Basics and Essentials programming plus the Fellowship Reunion Night Reception
- Tuesday, June 2: INVITATION ONLY International Networking Breakfast plus all day Basics and Essentials programming
- Wednesday, June 3: Morning Basics and Essentials session
- Access to the Exhibit Hall including first time exhibitors, Education Exhibits, Case of the Day, etc.
As a special deal to international attendees who register for this Passport they will receive the ASNR member registration discount even if they are not an ASNR member!
This is being provided as another benefit for your Society belonging to the WFNRS! We will be sending this special offer to your members soon. Thank you in advance for any efforts you can make to help us promote this exciting opportunity to your members, and for your continued support of the WFNRS!
Karen L. Lyp
Director of Human Resources | American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) | 800 Enterprise Drive, Suite 205 | Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone: 630-574-0220 x221 | Fax: 630-574-0661 | www.asnr.org