- 2018, Tuva Kolstad Hertzberg: En jobb å leve med? - En kvalitativ og kvantitativ studie blant norske leger om hvordan ønsket om å være en god lege utfordrer balansen mellom jobb og hjem
- 2017, Ingunn Bjarnardóttir Solberg: Doctors´ job satisfaction during early career and economic recession. Prospective and cross-national studies in Norway and Iceland
- 2012, Kjersti Støen Grotmol: Drinking and depression in Norwegian doctors: A 15-year longitudinal study
- 2010, Karin Isaksson Rø: Emotional exhaustion and distress after a counselling intervention for physicians. A three-year prospective longitudinal cohort study
- 2010, Lotte Victoria Rogg: Communicating medical prognosis. Concepts, attitudes and practice
- 2009, Siw Tone Innstrand: Work/home conflict and facilitation: COR(e)relations. A longitudinal study on work - home interaction in different occupational groups in Norway.
- 2008, Ellen Melbye Langballe: Burnout in modern work life: concept and consequenses. Examined in different occupational groups in Norway.
- 2008, Jannecke Wiers-Jenssen: Student mobility and the professional value of higher education from abroad
- 2008, Peder A. Halvorsen: Explaining risk reductions in medical practice: Prevention or postponement?
- 2004, Erlend Hem: Suicidal behaviour in some human occupation with special emphasis on physicians and police. A nationwide study.
- 2003, Victoria Akre: Learning medical practice.
- 2002, Elisabeth Gjerberg:Kvinner i norsk medisin - mot full integrering? En studie av kjønnsdifferensieringen i legers spesialitetsvalg.
- 2002, Elin Olaug Rosvold: Physicians in illness and health. An epidemiological study on health- and illness behaviour among 19th and 20th century Norwegian physicians.
- 2001, Reidar Tyssen: Mental Health problems among medical students and young physicians. A nationwide and longitudinal and longitudinal study.
- 2000, Aina Schiøtz: Distriktslegen - institusjonen som forsvant. Det offentlige legevesen 1900-1984.
Our researchers have so far published or contributed to 15 PhD theses - 12 are published in English.