Fredrik Bååthe is guest researcher at LEFO. He is project leader for "Bra for legen – bra for pasienten?" (Directly translated from Norwegian this means Good for doctors – good for the patient?). The formal project name in English is "IDOQ" - Interaction between Doctors´professional fulfillment, Organisational factors and Quality of patient care.
Additional information is available about the project when clickin on the project name (in blue).
- Institute of Health and Care Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
- Institute of Stress Medicine (ISM), Region Västra Götaland, Göteborg
- Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Göteborg, Sweden
- Physicans’ professional fullfillment, engagement in development work
- How societal changes about healthcare interacts with physician professional identity
- Change, adult learning, experiential learning models
- Paradox, complex responsive processes theory, uncertainty as the only certain
- Summary - publications, professional background
- Peer-reviewed research articles from LEFO
- Other publications from LEFO (mainly in Norwegian)
- Oral presentations at conferences, workshops and symposiums (In Norwegian and in English, from autumn 2016-)