- Conference topic: The Doctor, The Patient and The Workplace
- Dates: Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st May 2019
- Venue: Thon Hotel Opera in the centre of Oslo
The conference focused on interactions between quality of care, professional satisfaction and organizations, such as:
- Medical education – care quality and doctors’ health: Coping with work-life balance and delivery of good quality care.
- Medical practice and patient care: The doctors’ role in organizations; the impact of this on themselves and patients.
- Professional needs and doctors’ care: The balance between professional and personal needs in relation to quality of care in a changing healthcare system.
- Other topics: Including, but not restricted to: Artificial intelligence – different aspects, challenges and benefits of technology in the interactions between quality of care, professional fulfilment and organizations.