Key note lectures:
- Mia von Knorring: “The manager role in relation to the physician role” Mia von Knorring is a psychologist, PhD, Researcher and Lecturer at Medical Management Centre – Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Fredrik Bååthe: “Physicians´ engagement for improving healthcare processes - looking for engagement, finding identity” Fredrik Bååthe is PhD from Sahlgrenska Academy, Gothenburg University. He has professional background from management positions in healthcare, and high-tech and educational background from the MSc program Industrial Engineering and Management, with specialization in logistics.
- "How do Norwegian doctors perceive governing systems in health care?" Berit Bringedal, Benedicte Carlsen
- "The relationship between perceived study conditions, stress and well-being among medical students in Trondheim and Bergen (STUDMED 2015)" Lise Tevik Løvseth, Reidar Tyssen
- "The diagnostic division of labour" Lars J.F. Johannessen
- "Contextual stress and mental distress as possible predictors of hazardous drinking in Norwegian medical doctors: a 15-year longitudinal and nationwide study (NORDOC)" Javed Iqbal Mahmood, Kjersti Støen Grotmol, Martin Tesli, Reidar Tyssen
- “How to implement prevention strategies to lessen work-related symptoms among physicians?” Signe Lohmann-Lafrenz
- "Persona non-grata: medical students’ perspectives and reflections on own communicative behavior in emotional simulated medical encounters" Knut Ørnes, Hanne-Lise Eikeland, Arnstein Finset, Reidar Pedersen
- "Good and bad diagnoses, their attributes and outcomes: A qualitative study of Norwegian GPs’ reflexive diagnosis work"Erik B. Rasmussen
- «Violence against doctors in Norway» Gro Flatøy, Ingrid Hjulstad Johansen, Valborg Baste, Judith Rosta, Tone Morken, Olaf Gjerløw Aasland
- "Can peer counselling contribute to doctors´ wellbeing and performance? A qualitative study of peer counsellors" Karin Isaksson Rø, Olaf Gjerløw Aasland
About the seminar lectures in 2016:
- We have scheduled time for discussion after each presentation and for group discussions.
- All plenary presentations are in English, group discussions in English or Scandinavian.
You can find more information about LEFOs previous seminars on this page.
Practical information and costs:
When? Monday 18 January, 11:00 – Tuesday 19 January, 14:00
Where? Park Inn, Oslo Airport Hotel, Gardermoen, Oslo
Hotel package NOK 2780 includes: Accommodation with breakfast 18-19 Jan (NOK 995), dinner 18 Jan (NOK 395 + beverages), 2 day-packages including lunch and refreshments (NOK 1390, NOK 695/day).
LEFO’s staff will administrate the bookings and each participant pays directly to the hotel when leaving.
Deadline for registration: As soon as possible - and before 15 December
If you wish to cancel the registration, please notify LEFO before 15 December 2015. Your registration is binding after this date. The hotel has a “no show” for both the conference fee and the accommodation. Note that a 25% tax will be added to the original amount if "no show".