The network studies relationships between:
- Health professionals´ health, work and quality of life
- Societal and organisational conditions for professional work and quality of healthcare
- Quality and safety in the treatment of patients by integrating research from diverse disciplines
- Ethics, professional values and prioritisation
- Health professionals´ role in transition
The 5th IPOQ-conference 22-23 January 2018 is sponsored by the Research Council of Norway. Main theme "Leading healthcare".
Follow the links and you can read more about our recent Nordic research conferences, including presentations and media coverages.
- In 2013: Nordic research on health and working conditions of the medical profession
- In 2015: Doctors´ health and work in the Nordic Countries
- In 2016: Nordic Research Seminar on Doctors, Systems and Quaility
- In 2017: LEFO's 4th Nordic Research Conference