Abstracts of papers/work in progress should be related to the following topics:
- Health professionals´ health, work and quality of life
- Societal and organisational conditions for professional work and quality of healthcare
- Ethics, professional values and prioritisation
- Health professionals´ role in transition
Submit your abstracts in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, maximum 350 words apart from title, authors and affiliations.
Abstracts should include:
- Title, names of authors, name of presenting author bolded, affiliations of authors
- Introduction, aims, material and methods, results and (preliminary) conclusion. To allow for different academic traditions other formats are accepted
- Indication if oral- or poster presentation is preferred
We also welcome research students to submit abstracts. The 5th IPOQ-conference is sponsored by the Research Council of Norway, and you are welcome to apply to LEFO for financial support to cover your travelling and hotel costs.
Deadline for abstracts: 31.10.2017
Decision on abstracts: 15.11.2017