Seminar 1: Role conflicts and sickness certification
Date, time: Tuesday June 5th 2018. Time: 10:00-12:00
Venue: SPS, Center for Studies of the Professions, Oslo Metropolitan University
Featuring: Gaute Torsvik, Erik Børve Rasmussen, David Rothman
Seminar 2: Role conflicts and ethical dilemmas
Date, time: Tuesday June 5th 2018. Time: 15:00-17:00
Venue: LEFO, The Norwegian Medical Association, Legenes Hus
Featuring: Stefan Hjørleifsson, Reidun Førde, Berit Bringedal, David Rothman
Seminar 2 was followed by an informal reception at Legenes Hus.
Seminar 3: Role conflicts and leadership - seminar with breakfast
Date, time: Wednesday June 6th 2018. Time: 08:00-10:00
Venue: HELED, Institute for Health and Society, University of Oslo
Featuring: Jan Frich, Hege Gjessing, Ivan Spehar, David Rothman
The seminars were open to researchers and others who are professionally interested in these topics. We aimed to keep an informal tone, and allowed ample time for discussions.
Speakers and commentators:
- Gaute Torsvik, professor, Department of Economics, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo
- Erik Børve Rasmussen, PhD Student, Center for the Study of the Professions, Oslo Metropolitan University
- David J. Rothman, professor, director of the Center on Medicine as a Profession (CMAP), Columbia University, New York.
- Stefan Hjørleifsson, associate professor, Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care, University of Bergen
- Reidun Førde, professor, Center for Medical Ethics, Institute of Health and Society, University of Oslo
- Berit Bringedal, senior researcher, LEFO - Institute for Studies of the Medical Profession, Oslo
- Jan Frich, professor, chief medical officer, South-Eastern Norway Health Authority/Helse Sør-Øst RHF, Oslo
- Hege Gjessing, director, Innlandet Hospital Trust/Sykehuset Innlandet HF, Divisjon Kongsvinger
- Ivan Spehar, associate professor, Department of Health Management and Health Economics, Institute of Health and Society, University of Oslo