The meeting will be arranged as a hybrid event at the Conference Center of the Norwegian Medical Association in Oslo with the possibility to attend virtually. A participation fee of 400 NOK will be requested for on-site participants to cover lunch and coffee both days. Online participation is free and open to all.
The on-site meeting will be open to the number of participants allowed under current COVID-19 regulations. Please indicate below if you wish to attend the meeting in person. We advise you to book refundable tickets and accommodations as COVID-19 regulations may change on short notice. We will contact those interested in attending in person at a later date to confirm and request payment of the participation fee.
- Senior researcher Kari Furu, Centre for Fertility and Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway (PI in InPreSS project)
- Marte-Helene Bjørk, Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Medicine, Bergen University, Norway ( PI in SCAN-AED project)
- Jacqueline M. Cohen, , Department of Chronic Diseases and Ageing, Norwegian Institute of Public Health and Centre for Fertility and Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway
- Nils Erik Gilhus, Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen and Department of Neurology, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
- Mika Gissler, Information Services Department, Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland and Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Karolinska Institute Stockholm, Sweden
- Torbjørn Tomson, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Silje Alvestad National Center for Epilepsy, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, and Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- Jakob Christensen National Centre for Register-Based Research, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus BSS, Aarhus University and Department of Neurology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark