"Join Samsung and American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) on February 25 at 19.00 Central European Time for a webinar on how to perform and interpret first-trimester 3D #ultrasound scans using Crystal Vue™ technology.
The webinar is moderated by Prof. Tom Bourne (Imperial College London, UK)
● An introduction to CrystalVue™ and 3D rendering: Dr. Harsha Shah (UK)
● The 3D Atlas of Human Development (Embryology and microCT): Dr. Bernadette de Bakker (Netherlands)
● Introducing the online 3D Ultrasound Atlas of Fetal Development: Dr. Marieke Buijtendijk (Netherlands)
Use this link to register: https://bit.ly/3qAYVzO
* Registration is administered by the AIUM platform. Prompt action is advised as the registration may close early when it reaches the maximum number of viewers.
* The products, features, options and transducers in this webinar may not be available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
Please contact your local sales network for further details.
* The seminar is for the purpose of providing information about medical equipment and diagnostic features.
* Due to compliance reasons, video recording or redistribution is strictly prohibited."